Laser Tattoo Removal
1 – 3 square inch $119/20 minute treatment (member price $79)
4 – 6 square inch $219/30 minute treatment (member price $115)
7 – 9 square inch $299/45 minute treatment (member price $145)
Whether you want to get your tattoo completely removed or simply lightened in order to get new ink, we have state of the art,
Q-Switch Yag Laser technology to suit your needs.
How it Works?
- Laser energy is used to break up the ink of your tattoo into tiny particles, which is then absorbed by your body and flushed out via your lymphatic systems.
- The number of sessions required to remove tattoos varies greatly, ranging between 4 to 12 sessions.
- Treatments are recommended to be 6 weeks apart to ensure the area is fully healed & your body has had time to flush out the ink.
How many treatments?
There are several factors to take into consideration when estimating time of complete tattoo removal;
- Age of the tattoo– Older tattoo’s make it difficult because ink has moved deeper into the skin.
- The experience of the tattoo artist/Quality of Ink- Amateur tattoo’s are often easier to be removed than one that was professionally done.
- The colour– Black & Dark Blues respond quicker than Greens, Reds, Purples and Light Blues.
- Health– Your body’s ability to flush out the ink fragments is dependent upon the strength of your immune system.
Does it hurt?
- Some do find it painful, as if tiny rubber bands are being snapped against your skin.
- Pin point bleeding, bruising, and swelling may occur.
- For your comfort during this treatment, it is recommended to apply numbing cream approximately 45-60 minutes before your appointment time.
- Polysporin will be applied after treatment & you can continue to do so at home to promote fast healing.
After Treatment Information:
- Keep the area clean & dry while it is healing as infection can cause scarring.
- Applying ice after treatment will help with any pain or discomfort.
- Do not pick at the scab as it may cause scarring.
- Avoid hot tubs, swimming pools and extreme physical activity until the area is completely healed
It is very important to avoid sun exposure to the area at least 3 weeks before & throughout the duration of your treatments; failure to do so will result in postponing your appointment.