Scar & Stretch Mark Reduction
Intense Pulsed Light is a wonderful method for reducing the appearance of hyper-pigmented (pink or red) scars & stretch marks.
- The treatment balances and rejuvenates skin texture and helps to blend the scar or stretch mark with the surrounding skin tone.
- This non-invasive, gentle approach uses targeted light energy to treat scared or stretched skin without injuring the surrounding healthy skin.
- Patients return to normal activity immediately, there is no downtime.
- IPL treatments provide gradual, natural improvement in scars and stretch marks with excellent long term results.
- A minimum of six treatments are required, spaced two weeks apart.
Be sure to protect yourself from sun exposure during these treatments with SPF 30+
Avoid direct sun exposure 3-4 weeks before & after treatment.
Using Retin-A, Retinol & Hydroquinone should be avoided throughout the duration of your treatment.
Discontinue use at least 2 weeks prior to treatment.
This treatments cannot be performed if Accutane has been used within the last 12 months.